Sunday, November 2, 2008

Christmas Luminaries


A Note From Sheila:

Ladies,

I'd just like to remind everyone about the Christmas Luminaries project and to encourage you all to get out there and sell them! Thank you in advance for all your hard work. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to attend October's Provisional Social due to sickness. I look forward to meeting each of our new Provisional Members soon...you're all welcome and encouraged to participate in this fundraiser!

With this project, we have the potential to raise lots of funds to help meet the needs of the children in our community that we help! And won't the luminaries look beautiful decorating downtown during Christmas in the Park?

Here are a few reminders:

  • If you were not at the General Meeting in October you need to contact me to hear more about the project and pick up your Fundraising Packet ASAP (extra packets are located at Ashley's Attic in the Plaza Shopping Center).
  • Don't forget to mark your calendars, the deadline to turn in names and money for this Fundraiser is Tuesday November 18 at our General Meeting. Please continue to work hard; it's only little over 3 weeks away.
  • Please remember that Ashley Gillentine (co-chair of this project) and I will be contacting the businesses in the town to purchase Luminaries. We did this because we want to avoid any cross-overs where multiple members contact a single business. However, your help is welcome with selling to businesses and if you have a close connection with a local business and would like to sell to them please call me and let me know so that they will not be contacted twice!
  • I'd like for everyone to set a goal of how many luminaries that you would like to sell and then GO FOR IT! As an incentive to sell, sell, sell...I have gotten together a little prize basket that contains some treats from several Junior Auxiliary members' businesses! The top seller in this project will be awarded the prize basket at the Christmas Party in December. This is just a little incentive to help all of us meet and exceed our goals for this fundraiser!

As always, I am here for you if you have any questions. Please feel free to call me with questions or suggestions! You may email me your up-to-date sales if you would like and and I will send out totals next week.
Have a great week and thank you all so much!
: ) Sheila Boyd
668-9599 Home
235-0796 Cell

No comments: