Thursday, July 17, 2008

Provisional Applications

A Note From Brooke:

Just a reminder that it is time for provisional applications to be getting out.

We've already had a great response this year so I'm really excited about this year's provisional class!
I will need all applications turned to me by the August chapter meeting. If anyone needs an application just call or email me and I'll get one to you.


Also remember that each member is only allowed to propose two names so if anyone has invited more than two women to apply for membership, just make sure that you ask around and find someone who isn't over their limit to propose them (this is a NAJA rule).


I hope everyone is having a great summer and I'll see ya in August!


Thanks!

P.S. If you are not a member of Junior Auxiliary of McMinnville and would like to know more about becoming a member; Brooke is the woman you need to talk to. Feel free to contact us at jamcminnville@yahoo.com or Brooke personally at jbtotherow@yahoo.com.

No comments: